Sunday 25 October 2009

Magazine Front Cover (stage four)


I have added more pictures from google images onto the page. Firstly I added the bar code at the bottom to make it look more authentic. I then added the movie frames into the film reel, I thought this was quite a clever and appropriate thing to do for a film magazine. Above this I have "Films of the month". I did this in a blue and black shadowed font of times new roman. I experimented with different fonts but liked this one the most. Below it I have the film names in a blue bold rockwell font. I chose the films because they are out in the cinema at the moment, therefore might be on a films of the month section. At the top I chose to have "50 greatest film characters" along with pictures of famous well known actors in such roles as the "taxi driver".

No comments:

Post a Comment