Thursday 22 October 2009

Magazine Images

For my magazine I captured two images, both set in Chris' garage involving him and the punch bag.





















This is the first image I took. It invloves Chris punching the boxing bag. The picture shows the name "Everlast" which can easily be changed to "Cleverlast" using photoshop. His facial expression shows him smiling in quite a proud way and suggests that he is proud of himself for being tough and training with the punch bag.


















This is the second image I took. I shows a proud Chris standing in front of the punching bag. I prefer it because unlike the first picture, he is the main object of the shot, being the biggest and appearing in the middle. The position of the "Everlast" logo will allow me to add a "Cl" to make it cleverlast.

No comments:

Post a Comment